Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ups, Ups, Ooops, and losses

The past couple of weeks has been pretty amazing. Abi's B-day and Amanda's B-day were very fun this year. I am so amazed how God has blessed me with 2 very awesome girls...well three if you count Rory...to spend my every days with.

We have continued to increase the size of the Student Ministry at First Church. Last week we had 41 students and last night we had 43. To celebrate the first time we reached the 40 student mark I took a dive into our new drainage pond at the church. I will try to attach a vid that one of the students took on her cell phone.



I also got to play a couple game of softball on Monday night. We didn't win either game but we had fun anyways. In both games I went 4 for 6 with 4 singles, 1 walk, 1 RBI, 3 Runs Scored, I went 4 for 5 in the field as I dropped a ball I most definitely should have caught...I guess that is why the MLB scouts passed me up...

So for those of you keeping track I am 14 for 20 on the year. Batting .700 with 10 singles, 1 double, 3 triples, 0 inside the park homeruns, 0 out of the park homeruns, 2 walks, 6 RBI's, 13 runs, and 0 stolen bases. I am also 6 for 7 in the field with a fielding percentage of .857.

Totals since April 1st 2006 (not including 2008 tourney)-I am 176 for 273. Batting .645 with 126 singles, 26 doubles, 19 triples, 4 inside the park homeruns, 2 out of the park homerun, 9 walks, 102 RBI's, at least 120 runs, and 1 stolen base. I am also 195 of 213 in the field with a fielding percentage of .915.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!! Just post your comments, however they may not appear in the comments display immediately. I'll try to respond asap!

Jon