Thursday, June 14, 2012

More from the Norfork...

Here is a time lapse video I made of the river and how fast it rises.  I snapped a picture every minute and just reversed them at the end to get the reverse effect...



Also here are the pics of the catch this morning before I packed up to drop the camper off in Thayer and then off for home for the weekend.






I sure have missed Amanda and the kids this week.  I'm looking forward to spending time with them this weekend and then I am off to the west coast with Amanda for one of her business trips.  She has been on plenty of business trips of mine so I'm looking forward to just spending time with her in-between meetings and reading, blogging, and journaling while she is in meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!! Just post your comments, however they may not appear in the comments display immediately. I'll try to respond asap!

Jon